All posts by admin

My Favorite 3 Free Uncommon Tips For Destroying Extra Calories

In the United States today, the weight loss industry is still a multi-billion dollar a year industry. In 2014, according to Marketdata Enterprises, it totaled a whopping$64 billion*. With so many Americans looking to shed pounds from diet and exercise, I thought I would give you a few of my lesser known tips for burning

Share

Stay Hydrated With a Glass of Water First Thing in the Morning

Daily water requirements vary widely from person to person based on many factors. But as a general rule, your urine should be clear at least once a day. Don’t let thirst dictate your water intake. Once you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated. I drink a glass of water first thing in the morning to

Share
80/ 20

How To Stay Fit For Life With The 80/ 20 Diet

I follow what I call the 80/20 diet. I make 80 percent of everything I eat geared toward my fitness and health and make the other 20 percent whatever I want based on mood or craving. I have whatever I want and never think twice about it. If I overindulge, I clean it up to

Share

How to De-stress Your Life with PMR

One of my favorite recovery exercises is Progressive Muscular Relaxation. Here’s how I do it, although it’s not the only way it can be done. 1. Lay flat on your back with your arms on your sides. Comfortable, non-binding clothes. Eyes closed. 2. Take deep, slow breaths into your diaphragm. Push stomach out when you

Share

Why You Should (Maybe) Add A Weight Vest To Your Workouts

I’ve been training while wearing a weight vest (20-40 lbs.) for about two years now. I even wear it for hours at a time while training my clients. I’ve noticed some profound benefits that the vest has brought that I would like to share with you now. The first thing I’ve seen is a head

Share

Banish Pain with a Remarkable Cure

The foam roller is one of my favorite massage tools I think everyone should own. They cost about $20 and last for a VERY long time. Cracking joints? Sore back or knees? Foam roller. Check out my new book, Roll It Out! for a complete fascia care program. Available now! Order Roll It Out! Now

Share

The Last Diet You Will Ever Need

Every year Americans spend 20 BILLION dollars in the weight loss industry. Most of these people will not be successful in their attempts, so it is often the same people spending money on weight loss year after year. Every year sees another fad diet come and go. I can’t tell you how many times I

Share

DIET TIP- Two Day A Week Bulk Cook

How to make a week’s worth of meals in as little as two hours a week.   I have found an easy way for making sure I have healthy, convenient meals available every day of the week and you can too by following my bulk cook strategy. All you need to do is to cook

Share

My Favorite Balance Exercise- The 1 Foot Toe Touch

Balance is one of the most underrated aspects of fitness. Body fat and muscle are the major players that people are  focused on. But it is your performance of physical training that largely determines that fat and muscle on your body. Balance is crucial in performing functional exercises and moving around in your day to

Share

Reach Your Fitness Goals With A Can’t Fail Attitude

As a society, we have been conditioned to expect immediate gratification. Instant results, fast food, real-time connectivity. all of it at our fingertips without any effort at all. Even if our computer or smartphone takes three seconds to load we are prone to get flustered. So it is no surprise that many people beginning a

Share